In excellent condition - the photos don't do the reflex finish on this guitar justice, it changes colour as you swivel it in the light!
Here is what Washburn say...
'The Washburn WI64 Electric Guitar gives you a modern take on the single cutaway electric guitar. A wider base allows a thinner body to be used without balance issues. The set neck allows a slim neck joint and offers comfortable access to the upper register. Winner of the Guitar Player Editors Pick award, this axe is loaded with exclusive features like Voice Contour Control (VCC), Buzz Feiten Tuning System and 18:1 Grover Tuners. Endorsed by great guitarist from bands like Sevendust, Breaking Benjamin, Alkaline Trio and CMA Award Winning Rascal Flatts.
The VCC Tone Control System makes other Tone Controls Obsolete!
For the first time ever... a guitar that blends warm humbucker tones with the twang of a single coil. Best of all... no annoying hum!
WHAT IS IT?
- A unique coil tapping system that allows players to incrementally blend between a humbucking sound and a single coil sound without the hum normally associated with single coils.
- Similar to the concept of a dimmer switch but related to the tone of a guitar.
- Simple, stage-friendly tone controls.
- Turn the VCC knob up for a traditional humbucker sound.
- Turn it down... you get the character of a single coil.
- No batteries or preamps needed!
- A Washburn exclusive product.
The Buzz Feiten Tuning System is a tempered tuning formula, which uses a compensated nut and saddle to correct the inherent intonation problems of the Western tuning formula. The system that Buzz devised has been a godsend to guitarists. Fans of the system include Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Liona Boyd and Andy Summers. The Buzz Feiten Tuning System is standard on all USA made Washburn guitars and basses and is featured on select imported model