SansAmp GT2 in decent condition with original instructions. Really capable and accessible amp modeller.
Here is what Tech 21 say...
'The SansAmp GT2 the user is able to effectively and efficiently create their own rigs in a matter of seconds. Adept at recreating the most sought-after tube sounds the SansAmp GT2 allows the user to choose a multitude of different sounds that may be otherwise improbable when using different less cost effective equipment.
Character switches include
- Classic: Distant miking without ambience.* Clean, which gives you a stock tube amp set-up.* Tweed = Fender®-style
- Center: Close miking at the center of a speaker cone.* Hi Gain, which gives you an extra gain stage, as if you were to install an additional 12AX7 tube in the pre-amp section.* British = Marshall®-style
- Off-Axis: Close miking at the edge of a speaker cone.* Hot-Wired, which gives you a scooped-out midrange for a sizzling, over-the-edge quality.* California = Mesa Boogie®-style.
- Clean: Gives a stock tube amp set-up.
- Hi Gain: which gives you an extra gain stage, as if you were to install an additional 12AX7 tube in the pre-amp section.
- Hot-Wired: which gives you a scooped-out midrange for a sizzling, over-the-edge quality.
- Tweed: Fender®-style
- British: Marshall®-style
- California: Mesa Boogie®-style '